Saturday, February 7, 2009

Girl Scout Father and Daughter Semi-Formal




This is us at the yearly GS dance. Kimberly's two friends are dancing with her. I danced a lot with both of the girl's, although Rachel didn't like to share. Both girls got a little patch that says, "Arabian Nights Lagos 2009." The cub scout and girl scout parents are really good to put on as many as they do. Amber helps out with the cubs. I just help out with the sports teams.

3 comments:

liso. said...

aw, so cute! you all look great! i miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Cute girls and handsome father. Give them a hug for us. And thanks for post the pictures. You seem a little closer when we see your pics.

Anonymous said...

V. here...
What a fun night. Everybody looks so great. You never seem to want for activities there. i am glad you had a fun night. I guess it is hard to take a photo of Yourself (S) dancing. Thanks for taking a photo of k and her friends dancing. lov. V.