We found some old model scraps behind the hotel. They are standing on half a cone of a model rocket.
Getting ready for launch.
3-2-1-BLASTOFF!!!
This is the rocket falling back to earth with its little parachute. Kimberly's crew had a successful launch and a safe landing.
3 comments:
V. here...
How fun!!!! What an accomplishment. I love the photo of the rocket they are standing on even though I can't see the rocket well. It must have been huge. Congratulations!!!! on a succesful launch and a safe landing!!!!
l, v.
Again v. here...
Is this part of space camp too or is this in Ni.?
l,v.
These pictures are so cool- I can't believe that you guys got to do this...I didn't understand what was going on until Mom explained that you BOTH got to COME BACK here for it... Totally jealous, but it looks like you had a great time! (and, yes, i thought it was a sideways picture of Kimberly until I read the caption...)
Post a Comment