Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hey, S.

Welcome to your new blog. I've set up a couple of things on here for you to start out, but you can feel free to edit or change anything that you want, I promise to not be offended. I hope I get to talk to you before you leave the good ol' U. S. of A., but if not, love you guys and good luck!

love, a.

4 comments:

blackstarmonkey said...

This will be a good blog. I am excited to see some posts. hint, hint. ;) hope everyone is settling in well!

Anonymous said...

Me too. But the screen on our computer is kind of dim so it's hard to read the words. Do most people use a dark background?

Can anyone besides Sp post pics?

--Dad

Anonymous said...

How can I put a picture on your blog? --Dad

S said...

Alison, how do I change my blog?

Call me at 713 431 8500 x 2975 (I think that our phone works now.