skip to main | skip to sidebar

Hi...

Since we're not very good at staying in touch with our friends (or family), we thought we'd try to periodically share bits and pieces of our lives with those who are interested enough to look at our blog once in a while

Thursday, July 24, 2008

 

Posted by S at 1:01 PM

2 comments:

liso. said...

good pictures. i am happy to see no strangers in your pictures. Is that g-man swimming in London, or are those just random pictures?

yea for blogging!

25 July, 2008
Lanelle said...

cute pic sis!

25 July, 2008

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Keeping in Touch

  • r. and k.
  • j.
  • t. and j.
  • s. and l.
  • g. and j.
  • s. and k.
  • c. and a.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (10)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (26)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (37)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
  • ▼  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • Missionaries over for lunch
      • A penny for my thoughts...
      •  
      • My first post (ever)
    • ►  June (1)

K's Lists

Books I want to Read but haven't because they cost money and I don't have any.

1.) "Inheritance" by Christopher Paolini. We actually have this book, but I have always been scared to read it because it has 849 pages in it. I finally decided to read it though. I started 3 days ago and am on page 252.

2.) "The Mark of Athena" by Rick Riordan. Even if I had money I wouldn't be able to read this because it doesn't come out until October 2.

3.) "Matched" by Ally Condie. It is the first book in a trilogy about a utopia. In the book the main character Cassia has just reached the age where she will be told who to marry. When her match is also her best friend she is thrilled. Even though she already knows everything about her match she is still given a microchip that has all the information about her match that she needs to know. When she opens the microchip two people show up, her best friend and her neighbor.

4.) "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak is set during world war two and is narrated by death. And I don't know much else because I haven't read the book yet.

5.) "The Demigod Diaries" by Rick Riordan. I want to read it but can't because It doesn't come out till August 14. Which is the day before my school starts so I will have just enough time to read it.

6) "Wish You Were Eyre" by Heather Vogel Frederik. It is the last book in a series about a group of girls in a mother-daughter book club. They face the challenges of life and learn to overcome them with the help of their friends and families.


Places I want to visit:

1.) Beijing, China

2.) Antartica

3.) Budapest, Hungary

4.) Tokyo, Japan

5) Sydney, Australia

6) and many, many more


Things I want to do:

1.) Create a Smash Book (basically it is a scrapbook); I'm working on it

2.) Get better at running (I am on the cross country team)

3.) finnish putting together my bunk bed. My dad made it for me awhile ago, and now we are repainting it from purple and pink to green and yellow

4.) Get a 4.0 GPA. I was close at my last school but not quite.


Things I want to see:

1.) A glacier, I don't care which one

2.) The Olympics.

3.) our house with our shipment unpacked

4.) Everest