Friday, October 2, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa?

Last week when Spencer was out of town I asked the girls if they could have dad bring anything they wanted from the US what would it be? Rachel said, "A stuffed animal." I snubbed my nose at that because we have a ton. Then she said, "Candy." I informed her dad was bringing candy for Halloween. Then Kimberly had to give it a try. At any given chance she requests a puppy which she already knows she will not get. After I snubbed my nose at that she said, "Grandma and Grandpa?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are diplomatic in not adding a surname to the request for Grandparents. And it is a genuine honor to be included with stuffed animals and puppies. Representing all grandparents, we say thank you!
--WC

Anonymous said...

V. here... Does this not prove that these are the greatest grandchildren ever? Thanks for such darling grandchildren. lots of love, v.

Amber said...

The truth is I later asked K. which ones she ment, and she just shrugged and said any of them. This is a child who loves, loves, loves her grandparents; all of them! So you are welcome to include yourselves.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.