Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Rachelism
Saturday night G. and S. went on a scout camp out. K. called from a friend's house wanting to stay and watch a movie, then come home late. R. and I were home alone. Perfect Mommy and me time. We got "Parent Trap" set up in the DVD player, then went to the kitchen to mix up a batch of brownies to put in the oven while we watched our movie. While we were mixing the ingredients R. said she wanted some warm milk. This was quite out of the blue so I said, "warm milk?" She said, "yes it makes me droopy." I said, "droopy?" She said, "you know it makes you kind of get tired." I asked her where she heard the word "droopy" to describe that, and she said, "it just makes me droopy." Apparently she coined the expression herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
love that girl...
yeah, it makes me droopy too!
V.here..so cute...sounds like it could be one of Snow White's dwarfs.
I hear that word all the time!! When the calves'heads drop down, that means they are droopy which means they are sick and need a shot of penicillin. Reckon that warm mama's milk could be the reason and maybe - like they are not sick at all. I'll tell S. to check this out, R. so thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment