Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Interesting Methodology

We pass this building every time we go to school. It has been like this for several months. Every time I pass it I wonder what Dad Cox would think of this method of bricking. I don't know that much about construction, but after living in a couple of neighborhoods where homes were still under construction I can say I have seen a fair number of houses in various stages of bricking. Bricking from the top floor down as apposed to the bottom floor up is a new one for me. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure why they are laying brick like this, unless they want to enclose building materials and lay the brick up high so no one will steal it. Unusual. It does keep the staging area around the building free for other activities. It also looks like the scaffolding is made of wood, maybe bamboo, rather than steel. --wc