These are pictures from my first real cross country race, we had the time trials the week before this, but that was just our team, this was lots of teams. Everyone says that this is the most competitive race of the season, and also the biggest.
This is my team (in the blue shirts and the white shirts with a C and a lightning bolt going through it) at the starting line. There were about 70 teams there total (some only had like 2 or 3 people in it), so there were a lot of people.
This is me focusing on the run and trying to run hard even though It was really hot
From my expression here it looks like I am on a joy run or something, in reality I have lost all feeling in my entire body and am trying very hard to put one foot in front of the other as quickly as I can.
3 comments:
Good job! You look great!
V. here... a terrific start to the season!! You do so many wonderful things.
You are a natural--keep it up. Hope we can see you run soon. --WC
Post a Comment