
Oh, did I mention the big air slide that goes directly into the pool? You can't beat that.
One of these things is not like the other.
One of these things just doesn't belong.
Can you guess which thing is not like the other,
before I finish my song?




Is is just me or is there something inately wrong with having a picture with Santa and an evergreen tree while sporting a bathing suit? Kimberly still has drips of water on her shoulders. Is it any wonder nobody was allowed to acctually sit on Santa's lap? Hee, Hee. Poor Santa. It was HOT HOT HOT that day. Give that guy another slushy will you?
6 comments:
Hahahah! That is awesome!!! i guess it keeps the line moving...
that's crazy! and i feel like our weather is weird...don't worry, soon you'll get a little cold weather! have a safe trip!
Looks like fun! I love all the pictures!
So fun to see what you all are doing! Loves
I can't wait to see you guys in THREE days!
V. here...
I love the end of year party idea. So--do they get 2 end of year parties?? It is fun to see Santa at a swimming party. U were all very very busy before and at Christmas. Thanks for coming to see us.
We loved it. V.
Post a Comment