Friday, May 6, 2011

We spent four days and three nights driving from Kasane to Maun.

There weren't exactly a lot of cars on the road, but we stopped we saw another guy stuck. (I didn't want to end up camping next to him for the next couple of nights while he reminded me that we didn't stop.) Another guy, in a much larger vehicle pulled him out. It's a good thing, too. We had to use the front and rear lock differential to get up the hill in the deep sand.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the two vehicles heading toward each other in the same set of ruts ... who blinked?

Anonymous said...

V here... you guys sure know how to "Safari"!! love the elephant guarding your camp!! Soo You camped without a quide---fixing your own food?? I love the tent on top of the car. Did you have a (Human) guard as you slept??? Did you get any sleep?? Great post..

Lanelle said...

Nice hat Am! Not sure how comfortable the top of the car is! Great Family shot too!