Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ha ha

Ha ha! It worked. I am officially a blogger! Congratulate me. O.K. so I may not come up with anything that great to say, but you never know I may have an occasional stroke of genius. Stay tuned. Oh, where is the spell check on this thing? ~A

3 comments:

Lanelle said...

Yay! SIS! you go girl! I love you! I really missed getting to see you this summer. I do love my van! it has been good to us this summer! We sold the red one!

Spencer T said...

the spell check is at the top of the little window where you write your post. So when you hit 'New Post' it should pop up a little window to type in. Look at the top of that.

Amber said...

Lanelle, We missed that summer visit too. It would have been a fun tradition to do annualy. I guess we will just have to come visit AR next summer. ~A

Blog Archive